Dolphin Cruise + Views
Ahoy sailors! It’s time to embrace your inner explorer as you set off on a scenic voyage to discover the home of the largest residential population of playful dolphins in WA!
Into the unknown and the freedom wanderlust brings, this cruise of Mandurah waterways with dolphins makes a perfect outing for kids and families. This guided tour will take you through iconic Mandjar Bay, with its Moreton Bay Fig tree and accompanying osprey statues, as well as the wetlands home to amazing wildlife including shore birds, some who visit from as far away as the Siberian Arctic!
Junior sailors are invited to step aboard and steer the boat from the junior Captain’s wheel on the front deck, explore the engine room and ring the boat bell, and peek through giant binoculars to spot the local water birds and friendly dolphins.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Experience firsthand, the magnitude of the city’s beautiful 134km² estuary.
- See the Waugal-inspired foreshore and celebrated Kwilena Gabi pool from the water.
- Visit Mandurah Ocean Marina to see unique houseboats, luxury yachts and authentic fishing boats.
- Learn about the history of Mandurah’s flourishing fishing industry with origins dating back 50,000 years.
Child Friendly Dining
Enjoy a delicious Fish & Chips’ Lunch as you cruise – available only for the 11.30am departure. The following menu choices are available when booking, served to you on board, fresh from Cicerello’s:
Fish & Chips – $14
Grilled Fish & Salad (gluten free) – $19.90
Chicken Nuggets & Chips – $12.50
Vegetable Spring Rolls & Chips (vegetarian) – $12.50
Hot Chips – $7.50
Bookings for our Lunch option close 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Accessibility:The vessels Mandjar & Dancing Dolphin have wheelchair / walking frame access, however on occasion other vessels may operate in their place. Please call Mandurah Cruises booking office on 9581 1242 to check what vessel is operating on the day you wish to cruise and discuss your access requirements.The maximum width of a wheelchair to fit on the ramp and vessel entrance is 71cm.
- Family Facilities:
- What to bring: Hat, sunglasses, water, camera, light jacket (season dependent)
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Dolphin Guarantee:Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment. While sighting them is likely, it may not occur on every cruise. Our Dolphin Guarantee ~ included free-of-charge in every Dolphin Cruise & Views tour ~ guarantees your dolphin sighting. Cruise as many times as you like until you see them.Our crew will determine whether there was adequate dolphin sighting during your cruise. This will be confirmed to all guests at the end of your tour and noted in our records. It can also be checked retrospectively with our Booking Office.
- View Terms & Conditions.