Family Climbing Adventure Climb
- Outdoor Adventure
$2852 Adults + 2 Children
A ROCK CLIMB ADVENTURE IS THE ULTIMATE TEST OF STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, FLEXIBILITY AND COORDINATION!
Not only will your child’s body benefit, but without doubt this Rock Climb Adventure on the Kangaroo Point Cliffs is sure to boost confidence and self esteem.
Whether you are a first-time climber looking to try something new or an expert looking to beat their personal best, this adventure is for you!
This guided rock climbing adventure runs for 2 hours and will see you tackle the cliffs during your climbing time and assist in belaying your fellow adventurers.
Use this experience as a way to reconnect as a family as you conquer fears and new feats!
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support – Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Riverlife’s rock climbing adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including.
CHILD FRIENDLY DINING:
Gustav – Saturday & Sunday 7am till 4pm – Take a seat beside the Brisbane River and enjoy coffee, shakes and treats and what the believe is the best banter this side of the Brisbane River.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from Gustav or simply pack a picnic.
- Car Parking: No onsite parking.
Note: there is no on-site parking at Riverlife. Try:
– River Terrace at the top of Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
– Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive.
– Via Ellis Street
– Via Dock Street
- What should I wear & bring?
Activewear and pants only, enclosed shoes, water bottle, sense of adventure of course!
- Who can climb?
Climbing is for anyone. Highly-qualified rock climbing instructors will guide you through your entire experience making sure you are confident on the cliffs.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Must be 8 years or over. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Maximum weight for this activity is 120kg.
- Participants must wear and use the safety equipment provided by Riverlife.
- Qualified instructors will take your through a safety briefing and fit you with all safety equipment to ensure and are safe and confident on the cliffs.
- View full T&Cs here.