Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Pass
- Wildlife Encounter
ICONIC FAMILY FRIENDLY ATTRACTION
Explore and immerse yourself in this Gold Coast Wildlife Sanctuary, one of Queensland’s longest running things to do with family. Step into 27 hectares of Currumbin rainforest, wandering through open animal enclosures, feeding Kangaroos and cuddling koalas along the way. Experience the wild lorikeet feeding, free flight bird shows and aboriginal performances.
With huge outdoor themed playground, Wild Island, there is plenty of entertainment for kids to enjoy as they tour the sanctuary on a miniature train. Lost Valley a new exotic precinct features 5 hectares of stunning rainforest,and takes you on a journey through the ancient supercontinent Gondwana. Explore a forgotten world and get up close and personal with some of the world’s most unique and distinctive flora and wildlife.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games as a gift or treat, you will be supporting Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
CHILD FRIENDLY DINING
- Sanctuary Cafe – Traditional favourites and cafe style staples available all day suitable for breakfast and lunch.
- Wild Burgers – Fast and fresh selection of burgers, fish & chips, fried chicken, sandwiches, salad wraps plus light refreshments. Hours vary, check upon arrival.
- Aussie Scoop Ice Cream Parlour – available all day.
- Opening Hours: 9am – 4pm
- Accessibility: Currumbin Sanctuary are committed to providing suitable access for our guests, whatever their individual needs may be. Click here for full information.
- Family Facilities: Change room, stroller availability, high chair, microwave / bottle warming
- Car Parking: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is located at 28 Tomewin St, Currumbin and has a dedicated car park on Tomewin Street – open from 7.30am until 5.30pm (except on event days). Car park fees apply. Alternatively there is free street parking.$10 parking – all proceeds directly support Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Currumbin Wildlife Hospital.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from their café. Alcoholic beverages are available at the Sanctuary Cafe.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Entry ticket valid for date chose and as per printed on your booking confirmation.