Brisbane Kayak Adventure
- Outdoor Adventure
$65 – $204Adult
Locals or visitors will love taking in Brisbane’s icons from the Brisbane River!
Activate your body as you discover Brisbane’s natural assets and urban playground on a guided Brisbane city kayaking experience.
To begin, learn tricks and tips from friendly, highly-qualified kayaking instructor before weaving your way along the reaches of the famous Brisbane River. While on your adventure, glide under the iconic Story Bridge and remember to look up because you might spot a group climbing the bridge.
Other locals to pass as you’re paddling include top Brisbane hotspots; Southbank, Channel 7 Wheel of Brisbane, Botanic Gardens and more! Enjoy the Queensland sun, get active and see Brisbane from a unique angle.
Child Friendly Dining:
Gustav – Saturday & Sunday 7am till 4pm – Take a seat beside the Brisbane River and enjoy coffee, shakes and treats and what the believe is the best banter this side of the Brisbane River.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from Gustav or simply pack a picnic.
- Family Facilities:
- Car Parking: No onsite parking.
Note: there is no on-site parking at Riverlife. Try:
– River Terrace at the top of Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
– Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive.
– Via Ellis Street
– Via Dock Street
- What should I wear & bring?
Activewear or clothes you can move in and don’t mind getting wet in (no dresses or skirts), water bottle, sense of adventure of course!
- Who can kayak?
Kayaking is for anyone. Highly-qualified kayaking instructors will guide you through your entire experience making sure you are confident on the water.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Must be 8 years or over. Under 12’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight for this activity is 120kg.
- View full T&Cs here.