Balloon Flight Melbourne (Adult)
A balloon flight over Melbourne at sunrise is a truly magical and unforgettable experience!
Whether you’re looking to reward or gift something extra special for a birthday, a Melbourne hot air balloon experience will impress even the most discerning offspring.
Magical balloon flights over Melbourne take place regularly at sunrise, which is the safest and most awe-inspiring time of day. At sunrise, the landscape slowly comes to life as you drift along, held in a timeless capsule away from the bustle of the city.
After assessing the wind and weather conditions of the day, take off location may be from Williamstown and drift over the city to land in parks close to the Eastern Freeway, Albert Park and fly towards Essendon or Northcote, or from Moorabbin and land at Royal Park…the options are countless.
Optional 5-star Champagne breakfast after the flight.
SEASON STARTS: November 19
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining
Lindt Chocolate Cafe: Open daily from 8am, Weekends from 10am until late.
Laurent Boulangerie (Little Collins St): Open daily from 8am until 4pm
- What to Wear: Dress for the outdoors. Bring a small bag if you like with spare shoes or socks if you need to go straight elsewhere after the flight. Our crew will be happy to look after gear in our minibuses. Sturdy shoes, boots are best but runners generally are ok as well. Wear socks, avoid city flats and above all else, no high heels, please!
- When & Where to arrive: The evening BEFORE the flight, between 05:30 and 06:30 p.m. you will receive a text message to inform you if your flight is going ahead. You will receive details about the time and place to meet and what to expect the following morning.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- The Minimum age for participation is 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 120cm – this is to be able to see over the basket.
- Children aged from 6 – 12 are charged the child rate for tickets.
- Children from 13 – 18 are charged at adult rates for tickets, as per civil aviation requirements.
- Children from 6 – 12 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian or adult.