Balloon Flight Geelong (Adult)
A balloon flight over Melbourne at sunrise is a truly magical and unforgettable experience!
Whether you’re looking to reward or gift something extra special for a birthday, you’ll enjoy the spectacular views from a balloon basket, sure to impress even the most discerning offspring.
After assessing the wind and weather conditions of the day, take off location may be from many of the city parks based on the best views at sunrise that the day can offer. Due to its proximity to the bay and Avalon Airport, some flights will be out to the West and North, places like Bannockburn and Murgheboluc. Wherever we fly, you will enjoy spectacular views of the region in the early morning light.
Known as “The Peaceful Adventure”. Views across the Barrabool Hills, Port Phillip Bay to the East and the Bellarine Peninsula and the Ocean to the South in a morning (and maybe a few afternoons) you will never forget. Participate in the oldest form of aviation, a hot air balloon flight.
Champagne breakfast at the Rydges Hotel after the flight is included!
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you are contributing to a sustainable future by reducing plastic consumption and waste. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining
King of the Castle Cafe Open from 7.30am weekends with space for little ones to run around plus a special kids menu with favourite healthy and sweet treats!
Little Creatures Brewery Open from 10am daily and 8am weekends, Little Creatures have an enclosed sandpit, lots and lots of open space and an easy-going vide making it ideal for families to enjoy a bite to eat and a drink.
- What to Wear: Dress for the outdoors. Bring a small bag if you like with spare shoes or socks if you need to go straight elsewhere after the flight. Our crew will be happy to look after gear in our minibuses. Sturdy shoes, boots are best but runners generally are ok as well. Wear socks, avoid city flats and above all else, no high heels, please!
- When & Where to arrive: The evening BEFORE the flight, between 05:30 and 06:30 p.m. you will receive a text message to inform you if your flight is going ahead. You will receive details about the time and place to meet and what to expect the following morning.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- The Minimum age for participation is 6 years old.
- Minimum height is 120cm – this is to be able to see over the basket.
- Children aged from 6 – 12 are charged the child rate for tickets.
- Children from 13 – 18 are charged at adult rates for tickets, as per civil aviation requirements.
- Children from 6 – 12 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian or adult.