$27 – $134Child
Have you ever dreamed of finding the secret garden?
In the midst of the subtropical Sunshine Coast hinterland, you’ll find a magical land. An enchanted world bursting with wonder and amazement, brought to life by imagination. It’s here, in this secret garden, where you can find a cheeky forest trickster, who likes nothing more than puzzling anyone who happens to wander into his world.
Adventure through the Bellingham Hedge Maze, with riddles, puzzles and augmented reality before you head for a game of mini golf or create funtastic memories in our nature playground and waterplay area. Whether you are on holidays or looking for something to do the award-winning Amaze World is ready to welcome you and your family.
Voted #1 Things to Do Sunshine Coast
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining:
Cafe: centrally located within the grounds you’ll discover barista coffee brewed from locally roasted coffee beans with a selection of baked goods keeps the big people happy, while the kids love the ice-creams, cold drinks and snacks available. Freshly made meals are also available.
Picnic: take advantage of the glorious grounds and pack a picnic to enjoy while you relax and enjoy the surrounds.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10am – 4pm. Extended hours school holidays.
- Family Facilities: Baby change table is available. Visit the cafe for assistance with warming bottles.
- Accessibility: Amaze World was established using the natural landscape and not all hills, slopes or surfaces are designed for unassisted wheelchairs. Once you’ve reached our admissions and café area, the majority of paths and ramps are built for accessibility, as well as our amenities and our observation deck. Some areas, including our mini golf and mazes, you will find light gravel areas and pathways which may require assistance or may be unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Car Parking: Ample free parking available.
- Parties: Yes, click here to view