A THRILLING + FUN ACTIVITY PROVIDING THE ULTIMATE PHYSICAL OUTLET FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES!
The 1-hour wakeboarding pass at Gold Coast Wake Park is an exciting adventure that is perfect for children. Offering them best opportunity to learn and enjoy the thrilling sport of wakeboarding in a safe and supervised environment.
With skilled instructors and equipment, kids can experience the joy of gliding across the water, building confidence, and creating lasting memories. This cable pass includes the use of basic wakeboard, kneeboard & vests.
By choosing experiences over new toys or games more often as a gift or treat, you will be contributing to a sustainable future. Impacts of choosing experiences for kids and families extend threefold – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining:
Wake Cafe – Open daily for light snacks, espresso coffee, cold beverages, plus mains, burgers, share plates, and grommies menu.
This cable pass includes use of basic wakeboard, kneeboard & vests. For first-timers we have professional staff on site to help you get started.
Please keep in mind this pass does not include a helmet which must be worn at all times on the cable. We have them available for hire for $5.00 at the front counter.
There are floating jump ramps and obstacles in the lake, these are for experienced riders only. If you are going to attempt these you must hire an obstacle equipped wakeboard with boots for $35 or bring your own board.
We’ve made some changes to the way we operate to ensure the wellbeing of our customers and staff:
- Our sessions will run for 50mins each hour to give us time to ensure each hour starts on time
- Sessions start on the hour and you will be notified at 50 minutes after the hour when your session has finished
- Opening Hours: Seasonal. Winter School Holidays 24th June – 9th July
Monday – Friday 11am to 5pm, Saturday + Sunday 8.30am to 5pm.QLD School Term. July 10th – September 15th
Thursday + Friday 11am to 5pm, Saturday + Sunday 8.30am to 5pm
- Car Parking: Plenty of free parking available onsite. Stuck for a lift to the park? Pineapple Tours offer a shuttle bus from $60.00 per person, return service. For more information please visit and book here https://pineappletours.com.au/tour/gc-wake-park-shuttle-bus/
- Family Facilities: Baby change table available and see their friendly staff on duty for assistance with heating of bottles or baby food. Lifejackets offered to U6’s so they may paddle at the waters edge supervised by parents or guardians. Ramp access throughout the park.
- What do I need to bring: Basic wakeboards and kneeboards are included in the price of your ticket. Bring your own helmet or hire one at the park. Wetsuit recommended for the winter months. Sunscreen and water bottle.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- All under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the park by an adult and be able to ride independently.
- Pre-sign waiver to SAVE TIME!
- Important reminders for all of our customers:
The park is not exclusive for anyone. All customers need to be capable swimmers, and over the age of 6 years old to wakeboard. All products sold at the GC Wake Park are non refundable. This is regardless of change of mind, injury, weather etc. We will offer a credit note to rebook with us in the future OR we can offer to make the booking for you for a new selected date. If you are booking during the week or during a particularly quiet time of the week we cannot guarantee that both cables will be open.