Tree Top Challenge Tamborine
- Outdoor Adventure
$55 – $220
PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT AT AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST HIGH ROPES ADVENTURE PARK!
The TreeTop Challenge at Tamborine Mountain is Australia’s largest High Ropes Adventure Park with more than 120 TreeTop activities and 13 ziplines!
The obstacles and ziplines are spread across 8 courses, ranging from easy through to heart-pumping extreme. You are able to work through all courses at your own pace.
Jump, grab, pull and leap through the green level as you build confidence and work your way up to the super challenging black course.
Your unforgettable adventure awaits!
Book or gift a SPARK POP experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
CHILD FRIENDLY DINING
Rainforest Restaurant: open from 7.30am until 10am
Kiosk: open weekends 7.30am until 4pm. Healthy snacks, light meals, pizzas & drinks.
- Opening Hours: 7 days 9.30am-1pm
- Family Facilities: Microwave available for warming of bottles, ask a staff member for assistance.
- Accessibility: The grounds are accessible with a stroller if you wish to follow beneath the course. Some areas are steep, so take care when moving through.
- Car Parking: Car park available opposite entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Fees apply. Alternatively there is free street parking.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax and watch from the grounds. Pack a picnic, or pick up a light snack at the desk.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
AGE & HEIGHT/WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Minimum height requirement: Must be able to reach 160cm to the palm of your hands stretched above your head.
- To access the Black levels: Must be able to reach 180cm with the palm of your hand stretched above your head.
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
- Maximum weight 120kg
- All safety equipment (helmet, harness and gloves) is supplied and participants are instructed on its usage before beginning the course. Qualified supervisors are present throughout to guide adventurers and ensure their safety at all times. All you are required to bring are closed-in shoes and a daredevil attitude!
- Activity not recommended if you are pregnant, have pre-existing heart related illness, severe asthma, back related injuries or other chronic illnesses