Tree Top Challenge Currumbin (Child)
It’s back, this time with more aerial challenges across 7 courses!
The TreeTop Challenge is an exciting aerial adventure located Inside the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where you will be experiencing up to 100 aerial challenges including 14 huge ziplines that are spread across 7 courses and suspended high above many animal enclosures!
When you undertake these five totally awesome curses ranging from easy to extreme, you will be climbing through the trees high above many iconic Australian animals including dingoes & emus while zip-lining over crocodiles & kangaroos!
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours: 7 days 9.30am-1pm
- Family Facilities: Microwave available for warming of bottles, ask a staff member for assistance.
- Accessibility: The grounds are accessible with a stroller if you wish to follow beneath the course. Some areas are steep, so take care when moving through.
- Car Parking: Car park available opposite entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Fees apply. Alternatively there is free street parking.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax and watch from the grounds. Pack a picnic, or pick up a light snack at the desk.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
AGE & HEIGHT/WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Minimum height requirement: Must be able to reach 160cm to the palm of your hands stretched above your head.
- To access the Black levels: Must be able to reach 180cm with the palm of your hand stretched above your head.
- Harnesses have a maximum diameter of 120cm
- Maximum weight 120kg
- All safety equipment (helmet, harness and gloves) is supplied and participants are instructed on its usage before beginning the course. Qualified supervisors are present throughout to guide adventurers and ensure their safety at all times. All you are required to bring are closed-in shoes and a daredevil attitude!
- Activity not recommended if you are pregnant, have pre-existing heart related illness, severe asthma, back related injuries or other chronic illnesses