Rock Climb Adventure
- Outdoor Adventure
The ultimate test of strength, endurance, flexibility and coordination!
Not only will your child’s body benefit, but without doubt this Rock Climb Adventure on the Kangaroo Point Cliffs is sure to boost confidence and self esteem.
Whether you are a first-time climber looking to try something new or an expert looking to beat their personal best, this adventure is for you!
This guided rock climbing adventure runs for 2 hours and will see you tackle the cliffs during your climbing time and assist in belaying your fellow adventurers.
Riverlife’s rock climbing adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including. Participants must be at least 8 years of age for the Day Rock Climb Adventure, children between 8 – 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Bookings essential.
Child Friendly Dining:
Gustav – Saturday & Sunday 7am till 4pm – Take a seat beside the Brisbane River and enjoy coffee, shakes and treats and what the believe is the best banter this side of the Brisbane River.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from Gustav or simply pack a picnic.
- Family Facilities:
- Car Parking: No onsite parking.
Note: there is no on-site parking at Riverlife. Try:
– River Terrace at the top of Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
– Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive.
– Via Ellis Street
– Via Dock Street
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Must be 8 years or over.
- Participants must wear and use the safety equipment provided by Riverlife.
- Qualified instructors will take your through a safety briefing and fit you with all safety equipment to ensure and are safe and confident on the cliffs. z