LET THEM SHAKE THEIR SILLIES OUT AT AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST INDOOR FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE!
This is the newest indoor play centre to hit Brisbane and a super fun place for letting your pre-schoolers get their energy out. You’ll be chasing your little one around as their eyes light up discovering and playing in giant Gizmo’s Galaxy! Get bodies moving at the Trampoline Park and Cosmo’s Inflatable Wonderland. Time to launch!
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Child Friendly Dining:
Area 51 Cafe: Offers kids snacks, healthy salads as well as hearty mains. Bonus not only is the coffee spot on, they do fresh juices and smoothies!
Impressive Dumplings: best juicy and crispy dumplings in town. Available daily lunch and dinner until 6.30pm.
Mollis: Beware of this place, as it holds every temptation possible! From ice cream to sundaes, milkshakes and candy! Open daily from 10am till late.
- Opening Hours: Daily 9am to 9pm
- Family Facilities: Parent room and high chairs are available. Ask the friendly Area 51 team for assistance with warming of food.
- Accessibility: Sensory hour is every Monday between 4pm – 5pm. School terms only. Contact Area 51 by completing form for information on or to request specific assistance.
- Car Parking: Ample free parking available.
- Adult Zone: Spectators are free and encouraged to relax and watch. See the dining options above.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Age & Height Restrictions?
– Age restrictions apply.
– High Ropes Minimum is 120cm. If your child is between 110-120cm, you will need to buy an Adult Helper Ticket and walk the High Ropes with them (MUST be accompanied). Otherwise 120cm is minimum for your child to play independently on this equipment.
– Other Height and weight restrictions apply.
What to wear?
– Comfortable clothing suitable for activity.
– Area 51 Grip Socks are required (can be purchased from reception)
Can I Bring Food?
For the safety of all our customers, we strictly do NOT allow outside food – as some common allergens can hide in food and spread in the play areas.