Kangaroo Point Abseil
Step off the edge of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs and into a vertical world!
As you wait in anticipation to hear your name being called for your turn – stand back and enjoy the uninterrupted views of Brisbane and watch the city cats, boats and kayakers skim across the meandering river!
Let our experienced instructor’s help you conquer your fears and guide you safely over the edge while you experience the extreme rush of abseiling. With trust overcoming natural instinct, you will be abseiling down the 20 metre high cliffs in no time…
Riverlife abseiling sessions are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and equipment.
Child Friendly Dining:
Gustav – Saturday & Sunday 7am till 4pm – Take a seat beside the Brisbane River and enjoy coffee, shakes and treats and what the believe is the best banter this side of the Brisbane River.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Adult Zone: Spectators are welcome to relax with a coffee and a snack from Gustav or simply pack a picnic.
- Family Facilities:
- Car Parking: No onsite parking.
Note: there is no on-site parking at Riverlife. Try:
– River Terrace at the top of Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
– Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive.
– Via Ellis Street
– Via Dock Street
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Must be 8 years or over.
- Participants must wear and use the safety equipment provided by Riverlife. Safety equipment includes a helmet, harness, rope and gloves.