Birds of Prey Encounters
$10 – $22Child
Experience the Majesty of Birds of Prey at Eagles Heritage
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Bird of Prey Encounters run for approximately 40 minutes. The 1km birds of prey forest walk takes approximately 35-40 minutes. There is also a short walk alternative which takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
Child Friendly Dining
On-Site: Drinks and ice-cream is available.
Pack a Picnic: You are welcome to bring your own food and have lunch in the undercover area.
Drift Cafe: Casual dining open 8am till 2pm daily.
- Opening Hours: Thursday to Monday 10am to 4pm. Open 7 days during WA school holidays.
- Car Parking: Ample parking on-site.
- What to Bring: Hat, water bottle, camera, a jacket, comfortable walking shoes.
- Accessibility: All effort has been made to ensure the facility is accessible to all visitors. The Birds of Prey Forest Walk is an unsealed gravel pathway and is more suitable for all-terrain prams and wheelchairs.