Go for a splash and see the best sights of Mooloolaba on this FAMILY FUN tour!
This 1 hour tour on the amphibious Aquaduck takes in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, views over the Pacific Ocean and the Sunshine Strip by road. Then we splash into the water to enjoy a boat cruise spotting wildlife, experiencing the beauty of the Mooloolah River, the bustle of trawlers in the harbour and the mega mansions lining the canals.
As the Aquaduck cruises past all the sights along the water we invite kids up to the Skippers Seat to drive the Aquaduck. Each Child receives an Aquaduck captain’s certificate.
By booking your SPARK POP® experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also – Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
Several family friendly dining options can be found at The Wharf, within walking distance of departure point. Seafood lovers try Prawn Star for something fun and delicious!
- Opening Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Accessibility: There are 6 designated accessible parking spaces available for your use. Please be aware that availability may be restricted in peak times. The aquarium is wheelchair accessible throughout the attraction. There are ramps connecting each level so care should always be taken. There is a medical assistance button at the bottom of the ramps if required.
- Car Parking: There’s lots of parking spaces around The Wharf Sunshine Coast.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Check in is required at the Aquaduck 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Aquaduck doesn’t have toilets on board – please go before checking in.
- All tours depart on time, we do not wait for passengers If you are late you forfeit your ticket and no refund will be issued.
- Infants 0-1 years ride free on your lap. Please ensure you book infants when making your booking as we require total group numbers. Please note there is no luggage/pram/stroller storage on the duck.