Aquaduck City & River Tour
Australia’s OG amphibious Aquaduck ride…experience a Gold Coast city tour and river cruise in one.
The city tour portion of the Aquaduck experience begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue. Head out along the famous Surfers Paradise beach towards the glamour and beauty of Main Beach. Along the way you’ll take in the Pacific Ocean, Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and learn about the Gold Coast as we hit the Broadwater.
That’s where the Aquaduck gets to show its true colours splashing into the water for a scenic cruise of the spectacular river and Broadwater. The cruise encompasses the key sights from the water, wildlife and all the activity of one of Australia’s busiest waterways.
While on the water passengers are free to move about the Aquaduck and the children have the opportunity to drive the Aquaduck and receive a Captain’s certificate.
By booking your SPARK POP experience as a gift or treat, you’ll support colourful memories and also Healthy Planet. Supporting Local. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours: Open daily 10am-5pm
- Car Parking: Various options nearby.
There is parking available at Circle on Cavill. If you park in Circle on Cavill carpark ask our staff for a parking validation ticket at check-in for your Aquaduck tour.Scan the ticket when you pay your parking at the pay machine and 2hrs will be deducted. Park for 2hrs or less and parking is free. For more info on the Circle on Cavill parking CLICK HERE. You may also try Secure Parking Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop Car Park a short walk. Light rail stops nearby at Circle on Cavill.
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
- Check in is required at the Aquaduck 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- Aquaduck doesn’t have toilets on board – please go before checking in.
- All tours depart on time, we do not wait for passengers If you are late you forfeit your ticket and no refund will be issued.
- Infants 0-1 years ride free on your lap. Please ensure you book infants when making your booking as we require total group numbers. Please note there is no luggage/pram/stroller storage on the duck.