Aqua Park SUPER PASS
LEVEL UP PLAYTIME, BOOST COURAGE AND IGNITE SPIRITS WITH 100-MINUTES OF FUN AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S PREMIER AQUATIC PLAYGROUNDS!
For active fun in the sun you can’t beat a session at your local aqua park, and this one is one of the best. Not only an amazingly fun and super challenging course, it’s also a stunning spot for parents to find a space on the sand or the deck to relax and catch up on some overdue adult time while watching the kids splash around. Boasting some of Australia’s highest water inflatables, the GC Aqua Park is in a prime location on the Broadwater looking across to all the action happening at The Spit.
Book or gift SPARK POP® experience and support Healthy Planet. Local Jobs. Active Kids.
- Opening Hours: School Term weekday 10am – 5pm. Summer Holidays 9am – 6pm.
- Accessibility: GC Aqua Park is completely accessible and caters for people with disabilities. Water wheelies chair is available for use. Beach matting is also available and located at the entrance pathways to the undercover areas & café. If you would like to discuss or plan your trip to our venue further please contact 07 5522 8222 to speak with a manager.
- Car Parking: Plenty of free parking available in the Broadwater Carpark or street parking in front of the park.
- What do I need to bring: Life jackets are provided as part of your entry fee and are compulsory to wear. Grip socks are handy, so bring your own if you have some or they are available at the park for $6.
- Is there storage available: Lockers are available for hire for just $5. Simply purchase your locker hire at the ticketing booth upon arrival and leave a form of ID or bank card for key security and you are all set!
Guidelines, Cancellation, Terms
Sign the waiver here before going.
- GC Aqua Park is an awesome but strenuous inflatable water park course. All participants must have strength, stamina and fitness and be able to swim in a salt water tidal environment.
- Life jackets are compulsory.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- Children must be at least 5 years old and be able to swim. All children under 10 must always be accompanied by an adult (ratio 1 adult to 2 children). For under 10-year old’s we recommend the closest lane to the beach as it’s easier for younger people to navigate.
- Fully qualified and trained Surf Lifesaving lifeguards are on duty during opening hours. GC Aqua Park lifeguards are easily identifiable in their red and yellow uniforms and are here to help you.